Home

Path To Darkness

Nubehunter

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--sorry i logged off last night guys, my internet dropped and i could not fix the connection--

"no one is going to die yet" growled Lynx she was frustrated she had a duty to the order she had to kill both Garett and now Todrin but she felt she could not, not because of lack of skill but because her heart and mind was in the way "Garett even if the jedi search there is a whole galaxy out there i too would like to encrouage you to hide but if you change back to who you were fully I will have to kill you and that is something i don't want to do"

She knelt down in a clearing and closed her eyes to meditate she would have to kill garett there would be no other choice and Todrin....her dear sweet Todrin would have to die as well? a growl escaped her lips while she tried to figure things out.

Garrett started pacing in the mines, "I can't run and hide from the Jedi, but I also can't abandon my friends" he continued pacing, his mind filled with so many conflicting thoughts that it was driving him crazy "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled out then spun around on his heel and walked out of the cave to where his friends were.

Archived