Home

Hmmmm..... Help?? characters...

Rapture Reject

if i were to create a character (recruitable) it would have to take over somebody elses position right? and if i drew up concept art made their story and everything but actually create the mod (cant =_()Could i get some help? and i wanted to possibly make carth's son recruitable... (i dont know if there are any mods for this already but if there arent i think a good twist would be that carths son gets into an argument in the academy that quickly turns violent the other sith pulls a blaster on carth's son. carth then asks pc what to do. PC responses:

PC*:we must help him carth!

PC**:we cant help him it'll blow our cover!

PC***:Let the fool DIE!

RCM*: NO! I MUST DO THIS ALONE! (dives in front of son *cliche* :xp: he kills the other sith and dies himself.) Carth's son then joins your party swearing to avenge his father *cliche* :xp:

RCM**:you're right *sob* (carth's son is killed.)

RCM***:How could you say that y-you're a monster. (tries to help his son but you restrain him. carths son is killed and carth leaves the party realizing how friggen evil you are asking you drop him on dantooine.)

Out come of each decision.

PC*:Carth's son asks his father as he dies in his arms why father tearing up.

Carth: b-because so-son i lo-lo....*cliche* :lol:

PC**:i know it had to be done but now i have nothing.

Female PC:no carth, you have me *cliche*

Male PC: be strong carth.

PC***:You respond to his final request in one of three ways

PC*:Okay i shall take you there.

PC**:No! you're staying with us carth(in which case he attacks you)

PC***: Dont worry carth, YOU"LL BE WITH YOUR SON SOON ENOUGH!! (you fight him.)

would this be possible?

:( i dont mean to be a buzzkill but this is for tsl not kotor 1 sorry

No worries, I'm affraid I don't know of a recruitable Dustil for K1. Probably should of figured you wanted it for K1, although to avoid confusion in the future;

Do not forget to state which game (KotOR or TSL) your request is for.

;)

Weclome to the forums by the way :):waive1:

No worries, I'm affraid I don't know of a recruitable Dustil for K1. Probably should of figured you wanted it for K1, although to avoid confusion in the future;

;)

Weclome to the forums by the way :):waive1:

thx :D ill be sure to include that so if ne1 can help me with that or wants to start a new mod it would be greatly appreciated i cant mod but i can draw and am very creative so any help with this i know how hard it would be but i could prolly learn to mod with help i do program and design my own 2d games (right now) andwould like to see something like this in the game adding more emotion to an already great story line (we would need someone who sounds just like carth tho for voiceover lol)

Heh, don't you think it would be funnier to replace someone else? Then Carth and Dustil can gripe at each other for the rest of the journey.

Juhani is the favourite for being replaced. Because all she does is whine, and Jolee says all her plot-essential lines in her absence anyway. Plus, you kinda need Carth for the last few cutscenes... I think.

I was sure there was a Dustil recruitment mod for K1, but it might have been that K2 one above. Good luck finding it or getting it made, anyway!

~Paper~

EDIT: Err, my, that's a big sig. I like Wolverine too... but I like not having to scroll more ^.~

sig is good now HTML :xp:

Heh, don't you think it would be funnier to replace someone else? Then Carth and Dustil can gripe at each other for the rest of the journey.

Juhani is the favourite for being replaced. Because all she does is whine, and Jolee says all her plot-essential lines in her absence anyway. Plus, you kinda need Carth for the last few cutscenes... I think.

I was sure there was a Dustil recruitment mod for K1, but it might have been that K2 one above. Good luck finding it or getting it made, anyway!

~Paper~

EDIT: Err, my, that's a big sig. I like Wolverine too... but I like not having to scroll more ^.~

hmmm..... that would kinda screw WAIT! carth doesnt have to die and you just kill juhani lol! she doesnt join you at all (and yea i noticed the sig lol it was reduced image like 1/3rd of its original size lol sorry

kay so instead of carth dying he passes out in dustil's arms. Dustil nurses him back to health.

THIS ISNT ALL:

i want to create a whole side quest for dustil carth and pc trying to keep dustil from straying to the darkside also i would like to know if there is any way to create a custom class?

Archived