Home

90SK's SUPER Content Mod

90SK

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I am a first time poster, although I have downloaded many mods. I'm also not a modder, but a player of Mods..lol. I just wanted to say great mod here. I have had a few of the problems listed above but managed to work through them. (I ran out of sublevels, instead of fighting Gerevik...lol) I am using it with The Holowan plugin and USM...It really makes for a great combo...right up until I am picking the group to go to the Sith temple on Dxun....after picking it will not load. Not sure why....It could just be that my computer is sick of playing this game over and over..lol. Just thought I would give you a heads up. Cheers everyone, thanks for all the hard work, us players love you modders..heh heh heh.

Hello everyone, I am a first time poster, although I have downloaded many mods. I'm also not a modder, but a player of Mods..lol. I just wanted to say great mod here. I have had a few of the problems listed above but managed to work through them. (I ran out of sublevels, instead of fighting Gerevik...lol) I am using it with The Holowan plugin and USM...It really makes for a great combo...right up until I am picking the group to go to the Sith temple on Dxun....after picking it will not load. Not sure why....It could just be that my computer is sick of playing this game over and over..lol. Just thought I would give you a heads up. Cheers everyone, thanks for all the hard work, us players love you modders..heh heh heh.

There can be a number of problems for that. One that I think may be the cause of this is the fact the TSL for PC can't handle staying in one module (or rather, one area) without going to a different one. Like if you stay on the Sublevel on Dantooine for 30 mins+ without going back up to the surface, or warping to another place.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen a problem, and from other comments it seems okay, but this mod doesn't interfere with the USM or the Droid Planet, does it? I haven't seen a post saying anything about problems between them, except the problem Elecman had, but as a whole there aren't any conflicts with those two?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did not know exactly where to post this since I can't really find threads of people having mod installation issues.

Anyway, I downloaded my first mod a few minutes ago and extracted it to a folder(the mod is 90SK's Ultimate Robe Pack). It has a patcher so from what I heard, installing this mod should be a breeze...well I came to a roadblock after hitting the install button.

It began adding all these files into the override folder and was nearly complete until a notice popped up saying , "unable to locate file to patch, 'appearance.2da' file not found! (GEN-9)'"

So again, this is my first ever mod that I have downloaded and the first mod to install, anyone know why this is happening?

P.S I pmed 90SK yesterday about this and I havent received a reply so I decided to ask you guys in case anyone had the answer.

Moved to TUCE release thread. The reason you haven't found any threads in Holowan is problems with mods are posted in their release thread ;) - Sounds like the problem is the TSLpatcher has been set up in patch format, so it needs the appearance.2da already in the Override, follow Star Admiral's instructions and you should be fine! -- j7

Try extracting the appearance.2da file from the game and copying it into your Override folder before installing the mod.

To do so, open up KOTOR tools, expand the tree named Kotor II, then bifs, then 2da.bif, then 2D Array. Select appearance.2da and then hit Extract file. Save it into your Override folder and restart the installation of the Ultimate Robe Pack.

Hope it works.

- Star Admiral

• 2 months later...

*shrugs*

I bypassed it by disabling movies but I really couldn't see anything that would affect it. But then I'm not too sure what to look for unless it's an actual movie file. If it's anything else in the override folder, I wouldn't have an idea.

• 4 months later...

Heya,

I'm reinstalling TSL and have a bunch of mods I want to use. I'm currently going through them to check for potential conflicts. Surprisingly, there are very few that are not addressed by their authors either by TSLpatcher installation, mod patches, or load order instructions.

I've found that, consistent with ElecmanEXE's previous post, USM and this mod share tr_enter.ncs, k_mus_treasure.ncs, and k_503_enter.ncs. I am wondering if versions for this mod that go into the /override/90SK folder conflict with the USM versions in /override. I don't really know how the game handles multiple versions of the same file under /override. Does it search down the directory tree and choose the last one it finds? Or are the files in /override/90SK called when needed for 90SK's changes, and the versions in /override called when needed by USM?

This is fantastic work 90SK. Your thirst for excellence is admirable, and I'm grateful that you are sharing your work with the rest of us. Thanks!

Cheers, Virk

• 2 months later...

I was wondering if the robes in this mod are all of the robes you made previously (The Ultimate Robe Pack and the K1 Robes for TSL packs). If not, are those robe packs compatible with this mod (as in I could download those two robe packs, and then find robes from all 3 mods in game) ?I love all the robes you make 90sk, keep up the good work :)

Edit: Nvm, I guess I didn't look at the pictures thoroughly :/

Sorry for bumping the topic :/

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Small issue:

I get that this is a very extensive content mod, but what all of 90SK's mods does it include? I know that it includes the Metastasis mod, as well as his G0-T0 and HK-47 reskins, and quite a few robe and armour reskins among other things, but there are multiple mods by 90SK that I want to install, such as the Ultimate Robe Pack. However, I don't want to install the Ultimate Robe Pack if it is included in this mod already, much less if it's incompatible.

Would it be safer to assume that the SUPER Content Mod includes everything, or just about everything, that 90SK released prior?

• 4 weeks later...

i can NOT wait to install this tomorrow!

interested query: would this mod work with these two mods

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Lightsaber_Replacement_Hilts;72772x#1075859 (<--lightsaber hilts)

and

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Combat_Suit_Revised;110649x#CommentsResult (<-- combt suit revisited) i intend to download and install these ones(and m4-78 but i read that it works) but am a total novice when it comes to modding so if there are conflicts with those two then knowing in advance would help me alot. but if they do conflict then oh well i know which one of the three ima do. COUGH THIS COUGH. ya this looks sick. im excited

Archived