Home

KSE and Thorium Charges

I guess this would be a request of sorts for TK102.

I was wondering if you could add the thorium charges to the KSE in the master inventory list.

I have noticed this omission before and never understood it. I know once I get the thorium charges I can add to them but sometimes like when you land on Dxun and maybe don't have them yet for the first Mandalorian cache you come across it might be helpful :)

The tag (I guess its called the tag) is pl_thorium

Any way this minor edit can be done?

Thanks

Eefluxx

Unfortunately that item file is not stored globally, it is a local item restricted to the modules/areas that give it out.

You will need to extract the pl_thorium.uti file with KT and place it in your override for it to show up full-time to the editor.

Hey TK if I did just throw the uti in the override would that cause the thorium charges to show up randomly in places (ie. footlockers and other placeables) or would that require scripting them to just certain ones?

Eefluxx

It will not cause the thorium to appear randomly. All it will do is make the template globally available to scripts that explicitly call for it. In other words, you could have a script on the Star Forge that calls CreateItemOnObject to spawn the thorium into a container, whereas if you did not place the thorium uti in the Override, that script would fail.

Okay, so if I wanted it to show in a container I would need the uti and a script placing it there. But if I just wanted to use KSE to get more of them then I would just need the uti in the override.

Sounds easy enough

Thanks

Eefluxx

Archived