Home

TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost

I finished a mod requested by Paul Rhodes in the Mod Request forum an hour or two ago and decided to share it. It has been sent to KotorFiles and a link will be available as soon as i get it.

The request thread can be found here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=188403

V1.1 download: http://files.filefront.com/Jedi+Robe+Stat+Boost+v11/;10133596;/fileinfo.html

Secondary V1.1 Download: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Robe_Stat_Boost;97698

-------

TSL Mod

-------

Mod Name: Jedi Robe Stat Boost

Author Name: Darth Payne

Email: PM me

-------

Description: This mod changes the stats of the Jedi Robe(Dark and Light), Jedi Knight Robe(Dark and Light), and the Jedi master Robe(Dark and Light).

I also added the Handmaiden Robe for fun.

The Jedi robes can be found in the the security office locker, i included a couple of lightsabers.

The other robes can be found on the harbinger, i decided to add a couple of items to each location.

You can use the KSE to get these robes if you don't want to wait for them ingame.

Jedi Robe - Regenerate Force Points 2, Defense bonus 4, + 2 Wisdom, + 2 Charisma, + 2 Dexterity.

Dark Jedi Robe - Regenerate Force Points 2, Defense bonus 4, + 2 Constitution, + 2 Wisdom, + 2 Strength, + 2 Dexterity, + 2 Charisma.

Jedi Knight Robe - Regenerate Force Points 4, Defense bonus 6, + 4 Wisdom, + 2 Charisma, + 4 Dexterity, Regeneration + 7.

Dark Jedi Knight Robe - Regenerate Force Points 4, Defense bonus 6, + 4 Constitution, + 4 Wisdom, + 4 Strength, Regeneration + 7, + 4 Dexterity.

Jedi Master Robe - Regenerate Force Points 5, Defense Bonus 8, + 6 Wisdom, + 4 Charisma, + 4 Dexterity, Regeneration + 10.

Dark Jedi Master Robe - Regenerate Force Points 5, Defense Bonus 8, + 14 Constitution, + 6 Wisdom, + 10 Strength, Regeneration + 10, + 4 Dexterity.

Install Info: Just take the files in the folder and place them in the Override folder in your SWKotor2 directory. If you don't have an override, make one.

Uninstall Info: Remove the files from the override folder.

Bugs: None known at this time. If you find any, either email me about it using the mod title or PM me at LucasForums.

(I delete all unknown emails. And I am Darth Payne at the Forums.)

Thanks go to Paul Rhodes/Darth Scorpius at Holowan Labs for the idea, and Shem for the help with the UTPs.

Thanks also go to Fred Tetra for creating the wonderfull Kotor Tool, and tk102 for the extremely usefull KSE.

Legality:

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES.

USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

If i missed anything in the readme, please, PM me about it and i'll fix it as soon as i can.

Thanks. Also, if anyone would like to take up the other request mentioned on that topic. The Feat one, I would be happy.

Dyou mind, telling me the Handmaiden robes changes?

Note, I'm going to use both. :)

You forgot something in the readme, you said you'd put two lightsabers in one body.

Ah, oops.

Yep, the two lightsabers are on the body in the morgue.

This is due to me thinking that that body is from the Hawk and might have such things.

I'm thinking of adding two lightsabers to the other body as well for the next version.

I had to reject this mod because it will cause bugs. Here is the email that should have been sent to you:

"Your mod will cause some bugs. The problem is you have robes placed in UTP files that are reused sort of speak. Meaning that they will affect all the g_tresgencorp004.utp and g_tresgencorp005.utp files throughout the game from different module and affect different plot items.

When editing a UTP file you need to make sure it's the only one in the game so it won't screw up what suppose to be in other files with the same name.

Always do a search on the file name using the 'Ctrl+F' in the KOTOR Tool to see what is a duplicated UTP file and what is not."

I actually only added the robes to the UTPs because Paul Rhodes can't use either the KSE or cheat console.

Would the mod be acceptabel if i remove the UTPs?

If you just emailed this mod to Paul; that's one thing. The problem is you're putting this mod into the public and by doing so you're going to cause people problems. Even if I were to write a review telling people about it, a lot of people don't even bother reading it, see what it does, have the problems it will cause and then complain about them anyway.

How fast does Paul want these robes when he starts a new game? I can tell you what is safe and not safe to edit if you're having trouble understanding how to use the search function to see if a UTP file is safe to edit or not.

Umm, I have some more stats. Final ones. In addition to the old ones.

Stats:

All Master and Knight robes.

+ 4 Dexterity.

Jedi Robe

+ 2 Dexterity.

Dark Jedi Robe.

+ 2 Dexterity

+ 2 Charisma

Jedi Master Robes.

+ 4 Charisma – Replaces the + 2 -

Dark Jedi Master Robes.

+ 4 Charisma

+ 14 Constitution – Replaces the 10 addition -

Jedi/Dark Jedi Robes

Regeneration + 5

Jedi/Dark Jedi Knight Robes

Regeneration + 7

Jedi/Dark Jedi Master Robes

Regeneration + 10

Here is a UTP file you can edit safely on Peragus on the Administration Level.

lockerlg002.utp

It's a locker you find near a desk with some archive video messages. You will have to kill a few droids to get to it, but that's the soonest UTP file you can edit without it causing conflicts. It's only the only one that is safe on that module.

On the Crew Quarters of the Harbinger, you can edit all the Republic soldier corpses.

rsldcrps001.utp

rsldcrps002.utp

rsldcrps003.utp

rsldcrps004.utp

rsldcrps005.utp

There are no safe UTP files to edit on Telos that I can see.

TSL is very tricky about that; more so than K1. K1 has many different UTP files you can safely edit, not so with TSL.

The corpse outside the Morgue. I guess.
A very unsafe file to edit.

The readme is already updated, i did that as soon as Shem told me of the problem.

I'll be using the locker Shem pointed out to me and 1-2 of the bodys, might try all of them to spread the robes out a bit.

Edit: noticed an oops. Forgot to edit the #1 post with the new readme.

I'll try posting v1.0 without the UTPs now, and v1.1 with the UTPs in a day or two.
Why not just post a full version when you finally edit the correct UTP files? Rushing mods just to get them out quicker is never a right way to go. With patience, you can accomplish much and get a more satisfaction response from the public.

I've finished the early version of v1.1, there is a bit of tweaking left to do though.

I should have that one up in a couple of days or so, if i get it to work.

And Paul, i don't know how to make the handmaiden robe wearable by the PC.

And Paul, i don't know how to make the handmaiden robe wearable by the PC.
You need to remove a restriction.

Open the "a_robe_x01.uti" file and hit the properties tab. There is a PC Restriction on there to just the Handmaiden which makes it so only the Handmaiden can wear it. If you remove it then everybody will be able to wear the robe.

Archived