Home

looking for a specific Exile's items mod...

Arcesious

I used to have a great mod in my game before my computer crashed awhile ago. Now I've been reinstalling all kind sof various mods. However, there was one mod that I never found again. A very specific Exile Items mod. I can't find it anywhere on Filefront or Kotorfiles.

Here is a description of it:

It had these kinds of items, the names of which I cannot remember:

-Gloves, which provided a massive blaster deflection bonus.

-A shield armband, with looked like a verpine shield, but had a white glow aroudn the icon; that protected agaisnt Fire, cold, ion, energy, and sonic; with unlimited uses.

-An armband with a green glow around it's icon, that boosted the skills of Computer use, security, repair, and demolitions

-An implant that boosted all attributes; it's icon was an implant with lightning effects around it.

-And a belt, which boosted skill such as stealth and treat injury, which had a red glow around its icon.

Does anyone know where I could find this mod?

Try Here http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm

I think this is what you were talking about :)

If not it is the only ones I know of that had that lighting effect in the icons

Eefluxx

Edit: oops, maybe it was the one by Darth Moeller instead? http://www.freewebs.com/darthmoeller/mods.htm

2nd Edit: Its on its way to you. Let me know if you don't get it and I will try again

This is kind of embarrassing but... My parents have an internet blocker on my computer called Bsafe, which blocks both of those sites... (They are far to overprotective of me...) Perhaps you could email the two mods to me so I can see which one it is? I can give you my email in a PM.

Edit: Yes, i'm sure it's the second one. I was able to get a cached picture of the website off of google, and was able to see the screenshot. However, the download link is blocked.

Edit 2: i now have the mod... Problem solved thanks to Eefluxx.

Closing, please do not ask for mod links in Holowan labs we have a stuck thread in the mod requests forum specifically for this. Thanks. -RH

Archived