Home

G0T0 to Mical?

MiladyRevan

Is there a mod somewhere where instead of gettin G0T0 in the party you can pick up Mical on Dantooine instead (when playing Male Exile)? If not, could someone do this?
That could be done I believe, but it would be a project in itself. Someone would need some serious dedication to pull off such a move and really have some great scripting skills.

you could re-use most of the stuff the disciple says to the exile if you are female. This probably would have to take place after nar-shadda because then you can replace goto, or you could make it so that he never get recruited. I think that disciple shares the handmaiden's spot, so you'd have to change that. You'd also have to do something about the goto/other partymember dialogs, and goto/remote stuff on malachor.

This could be done by making an NPC recruit mod with Disciple taking G0-T0's spot. In a way, that would save some trouble since the dialogue is all there and voiced (though some of it would have to be changed), but it would still require all the scripting and 2da editing fun a fully original and extensive recruit mod would. I wouldn't want to do it, but it's certainly well within the range of possibility.

Archived