Home

Our time is slowly approaching... kek

I assume you've got a test server? If so, maybe we can arrange a playtest session and you can show the whole team around the mod, covering the full scale of it. I know I'd certainly like to know more about OJP, and such an event would definitely help with reviewing the file.

We're currently busy on the TNTclan server. If you guys have the time, I'll be there for the next few hours and I'd be glad to show you around.

We're only dealing with a single issue of walking animations being slightly choppy, but this is nothing big.

Okay, sounds good. I'll also repack the file and leave it on standby on the FTP ready for re-upload, patch included.

Saw in the comments log all the links being deleted, reporter shows as blank so I don't know who's doing it. Probably something to do with Mediafire though, I know Mediafire links are censored in filefront.com comments due to the site being popular among warez communities. But that's just a guess - FileFront management never tell me anything. >_>

I'll lock the file entry anyway and work at getting the upload replaced with a fresh (patched) copy.

Sorry we couldn't get Iny on the case, but she actually resigned from FileFront Network early on in April. It is a long shot, but I'll try and invite her back to do a guest review, if you wish.

That's very generous, but I don't think it would be fair to other jk3files submitters if we're allowed to pick/choose who does the review for our mod.

Excellent job. Much appreciated!

See you, and hopefully some friends of yours, on the server. Be sure to get the patched enhancedstuff from the forums here.

^^^^Razor:

We'll show them around the mod and then they can decide amongst themselves who's going to review it. Hopefully we'll have a fully operational battle sta... v1.2* tomorrow.

Archived