Home

Go to this site!

Guest Luke Skywalker

Guest Luke Skywalker

Hi all of you people. Go to http://www.battlegroundsuk.com. We need to start the forums going and there will be a senate (just like this site) up and going soon. So now you have to forums to post at! So go there register click on frum under other (the main sidebar) and your off!

Guest Luke Skywalker

Hi all of you people. Go to http://www.battlegroundsuk.com. We need to start the forums going and there will be a senate (just like this site) up and going soon. So now you have to forums to post at! So go there register click on frum under other (the main sidebar) and your off!

Guest Luke Skywalker

Hummmm. When Leon gets back Ill discuss it with him. Im starting to think a joint senate may be a good idea. Untill then im devoting my time equally to forming the Nominations site. I know I said it would be done by today but Im running a littl behind. :( 2) Im devoting my time to quality posts here at GB.com because I do want to run for senate but the only way to do that is to post quality. 3) Im working on deloping content for http://www.battlegroundsuk.com (GO NOW AND JOIN THE FORUMS!). So Im not going to be here as much as Id like too.:(

Guest Luke Skywalker

Hummmm. When Leon gets back Ill discuss it with him. Im starting to think a joint senate may be a good idea. Untill then im devoting my time equally to forming the Nominations site. I know I said it would be done by today but Im running a littl behind. :( 2) Im devoting my time to quality posts here at GB.com because I do want to run for senate but the only way to do that is to post quality. 3) Im working on deloping content for http://www.battlegroundsuk.com (GO NOW AND JOIN THE FORUMS!). So Im not going to be here as much as Id like too.:(

too bad because 400+ posts is a good qualification for Senator...

Luke a Senate over there would not be good.

1) We have 500+ members here

2) It is a new site with VERY few subscibers and no major patrons

3) I like this forums lay out alot

4) There should only be one rulling body bbecause someone could take a case to this senate and they lose...then they take it to the other senate and they win. That would qustion the authority of this Senate or Visa Versa.

5) Lets keep it simple please...

too bad because 400+ posts is a good qualification for Senator...

Luke a Senate over there would not be good.

1) We have 500+ members here

2) It is a new site with VERY few subscibers and no major patrons

3) I like this forums lay out alot

4) There should only be one rulling body bbecause someone could take a case to this senate and they lose...then they take it to the other senate and they win. That would qustion the authority of this Senate or Visa Versa.

5) Lets keep it simple please...

Guest Luke Skywalker

Fine Fergie your probably the most excited of us all. Oh well :( Anyways EVERYONE still check out the site and join the forums. We'll have everything from tips and walkthroughs to posts about how Darth_rommel spams to much. lol:p

Guest Luke Skywalker

Fine Fergie your probably the most excited of us all. Oh well :( Anyways EVERYONE still check out the site and join the forums. We'll have everything from tips and walkthroughs to posts about how Darth_rommel spams to much. lol:p

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Rogue15

darht rommel-spams? that's a first ,at jediknight.net he didn't spam alot...what do u all refer spam to anyways?

Posting like 20 pointless topics for one.

Also posting replies that simply agree or are very short and uninformative.

Posting things way off-topic.

Anyways. i'm already signed up over there. I signed up a couple days ago. I hadn't heard anything about a senate though. What were you planning?

Archived