Home

[K1] Recruit Zaen Benax [BETA]

Hey everybody! Though this is my first mod, I need BETA testers to help me find any bugs or issues I may have missed creating this mod!

Here's the gist of the mod... quoted from the readme...

Description-

This mod replaces T3M4 with a human scout, Zaen Benax, on Dantooine. Though his backstory is somewhat shady, he will tell you more about his past as you progress in your game. You learn that he has killed a Jedi and the Jedi hunt him to kill him for his crimes. He is a unique character because though he is not a Jedi, he can use lightsabers. He has his own dialog options like the rest of your party and will occasionally talk with NPCs.

In addition to his dialog, he also has a small sidequest on Dantooine after you talk to him several times. Eventually, when you've almost finished his dialog chain, a battle inside the Ebon Hawk will commence.

Summary of the Changes-

*Zaen Benax is recruitable with dialog and journal entries.

*A small sidequest on Dantooine and eventually Ebon Hawk-related sidequest.

*Several new NPCs.

*Several new items (most of them are Jedi-related).

*All the Jedi (except Zhar >:( ) on Dantooine can be killed.

*Sherruk now fights with lightsabers.

*Fight inside the Ebon Hawk.

Known Bugs-

* Because Zaen replaces T3, he appears below the center on the alignment/level up page. This is because T3's model center is lower than the other party members

*If you choose to fight the Jedi, Zhar will go from hostile back to neutral and un-killable after about 5 seconds after being hostile. This probably has something to do with one of the scripts attached to him.

*Vandar doesn't wield his lightsaber, he fights unarmed instead.

*During the fight inside the Hawk, several of your party members might end up dying. Though they die permanently, exiting and reentering the Ebon Hawk will "revive" them.

Thanks in advance. It was fun making this mod, and I hope others will have fun playing/beta testing it! :)

BETA link - http://rapidshare.com/files/119235144/Recruit_Zaen_v_.90__BETA_.zip.html

I will try to fix some of the bugs in your mod. I will help you with other things if nessecery.

I wish you good luck in your mod

I'm sorry, but did you help him in the making of the mod? Have you or has he asked you to help fix the bugs?

Don't just say "I'll fix your mod" if he didn't ask you to. I wouldn't want someone "fixing" my mod if I didn't ask the person to do so.

I will try to fix some of the bugs in your mod WITH YOUR PERMISSION. I will help you with other things if nessecery.

I wish you good luck in your mod

Well, if you could tell me what you're thinking of fixing, that'd help me out a lot, and maybe describe how you're doing it... :)

Anyway, thanks for the downloads, guys! If you do find any other bugs, make sure to inform me.

Archived