make up your own MI puzzle

NiKo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guybrush asks,"What is a Stork doing here?"

------------------

words_sig.gif

AHHHHHHH I grew 2 more heads am I going crazy? please dont answer that.

Why'd you tell me that now I need another coconut

visit my website at sign my guest book look at my pics and all that other stuff okay do it

Monkeys with monkeys shouldn't play with other monkey's monkeys.

does that seem sick or what?

If i were a demonic skull or a secret how many heads would I lose?

Originally wrote and posted by Heracio T. Marley

Why dont people answer my questions?

...paper and pen and write a letter to nfgb to ban Storken because he broke the law (law of nature) biggrin.giftongue.gif

[hello people, I back! but just for today, i came home and im having time to check around. tomorow im going to Monte Alegre do Sul to visit my uncle and aunt! c-ya! smile.gif]

...paper and pen and wrote a letter to nfgb to ban Storken because he broke the law (law of nature) biggrin.giftongue.gif

[hello people, I back! but just for today, i came home and im having time to check around. tomorow im going to Monte Alegre do Sul to visit my uncle and aunt! c-ya! smile.gif]

guybrush said, "posting."

the storkens got all confused, because they aint very smart ( tongue.gif), so guybrush took advantage of that and ran away back to the sewers.

------------------

filme___al_back_from_the_big_whoop_03.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Al-back from the BigWhoop (edited October 10, 2001).]

...who knew every proverb. Murray had already the monkey, but guybrush took it so he could...

------------------

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Al-back from the BigWhoop (edited October 10, 2001).]

...so he...

------------------

Archived