Home

[TSL]HK-50 not exploding on Telos

Gavroche

Okay, the first time I thought it was a random bug, but now this is the second walkthrough I find this problem (and there has been a reinstall between the two walkthroughs), so something's wrong.

Here's the deal: In the underground base on Telos, you find a damaged HK unit that you can repair so that it will a splode right at your face. That is the second time I repair it and it won't a splode. It just won't move from its initial place.

I wonder where the problem could come from? Does this mean my game is broken or something?

I want HK-50 to a splode :(

Well I just installed TG's fixes, Achilles' Rebalance, the Prologue/Peragus/Harbinger Correction Mod and the brand new M4-78 Mod. Nothing that could conflict, I think.

And whether it is a big part of the game or not is unimportant, if my game is broken, I'd rather know it.

I've had it go into an "unresponsive" state a couple times as well. Might be mods, might be a bug. Its not really a big deal, it doesn't actually do anything important. Just leave it there.

As for why it's there in the first place... a clue about the presence of the HK factory. As to why its damaged, that I don't know. Maybe one of the guard droids shot it after it left the HK factory, or maybe it was damaged in a cave-in (IIRC its found by a caved in passage).

As for why it's there in the first place... a clue about the presence of the HK factory. As to why its damaged, that I don't know. Maybe one of the guard droids shot it after it left the HK factory, or maybe it was damaged in a cave-in (IIRC its found by a caved in passage).

Maybe it was purposefully put there by the HK's searching for the exile to try and cripple him for capture since it explodes as it follows him. But i agree that it is definently a clue to the factory.

Archived