Home

Teh 1st person mode poll

Do you ever play in 1st person?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever play in 1st person?

• No, 3rd person ftw baby!
    • Yes, 1st person all the way!
    • Hardcore mode! 1st person with all the crapped up screen wiggling true options enabled!

How many of you actually use first person in specific situations? (Let's say, single player missions, so against easier targets lol.)

I find that when cg_true* options are enabled, playing in singleplayer makes the game feel a whole lot different because you're no longer observing some random avatar slaying kyles, but you're actually ''it''.

Nothing as satisfying as piercing an opponents body with your blade when he has just been kicked to the ground muhahaha.

Though some missions have a crapped up background that moves different compared to the surroundings, this results in weird disorientation.

Hell, t2_rogue is crazy like this, I never try to flip in 1st person to prevent craziness lolz.

-0mega-;2475164']Though some missions have a crapped up background that moves different compared to the surroundings' date=' this results in weird disorientation.[/quote']

I haven't seen that one before. Log a bug ticket for that.

I haven't seen that one before. Log a bug ticket for that.

Have done that, though it's nothing major, as it only happens in t2_rogue and only with cg_True* stuff enabled.

Cg_truefov 100 makes it easier to see, as does a higher resolution, but it still doesn't beat third person mode.

The purpose is not to make it easier to see, but to create a more intense ASS KICKING EXPERIENCE, WOO!.

First person ftw. (Getting kicked around by NPC reborns in first person ftl).

Though of course it could use some work, it suffers the clipping issues due to the way it works and holy **** an msn login popup just appeared on my topleft instead of bottomright.

Archived