Home

Battlestar Galactica

Hunter-Killer

This is an odd request, but I wanted to know if it if possible to turn the Galactic Republic and CIS factions (in Battlefront) into Battlestar's Colonial and Cylon factions? Just a few ideas:

CIS-turned-Cylons:

Cylon Centurion- A larger B2 super battle droid with the red eye.

For the other units, they would look like humans (maybe Rebel Troopers in red uniforms....)

Republic-turned-Colonials:

They would wear black Republic Trooper armor, except without the helmets..... still working on what the heads would be like....

Ships:

Vulture Droid- Would basically look the same, except with the red eye and curved wings (Raider). The weapons are laser cannons (primary) and nukes* (secondary).

MAf (I think thats what it is called)- Looks more box-shaped in appearance, with the red eye (Heavy Raider). Weapons are laser cannons and nukes.

Jedi Starfighter- has wings coming out of the sides, recolored gray. (Viper Mark VII). Weapons are laser cannons and missiles.

LAAT- More box-like, cockpit where you can see the pilot, and carries 7 troops (1 pilot, 1 co-pilot, and 5 passengers). The weapons are laser cannons and nukes.

There wouldn't be any ground vehicles, and native creatures (like wookiees and ewoks) would only spawn in Galactic Civil War.

* The Nuclear weapons would instantly kill any air targets, and instantly kill everyone on the quarter of the battle field it is fired on. Afterwards, every one (except Cylon Centurions) would then lose health every few seconds because of the radiation of the Nuclear weapon.

I just want to know if this is possible. Thanks for the answer in advance.

Archived