Home

Republic looking Scout and Scoundrel

FoolInTheWave

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could reskin the Scout and Scoundrel clothing to look more republic like (Male & Female variants of clothing). Recolor their clothing to republic colors (red, yellow, and dark grey).

I have tried to reskin, but I know now that the KotOR Tool is where my strong point is. So if anyone can do this I would be grateful.

Thank you for your time. :)

Thank you jonathan7, I have searched KotOR Files and found mods like the one you posted, but no reskins of the scout and scoundrel clothing.

What I was thinking of is just recoloring the clothing of the scout and scoundrel in Republic colors, but keep the same look (the model of the clothes).

Thank you jonathan7, I have searched KotOR Files and found mods like the one you posted, but no reskins of the scout and scoundrel clothing.

What I was thinking of is just recoloring the clothing of the scout and scoundrel in Republic colors, but keep the same look (the model of the clothes).

I'm happy to do the reskin of the .tga's if you can do the other side of the mod?

You could release it as your first mod; as long as you give a mention in the readme to me - that sound ok?

Okay that will be great, I think I'll script the items into a footlocker on the Endar Spire. Each uniform will have its own .uti file. I will make the Scoundrel uniform Clothing variant 2 and the Scout uniform clothing variant 3, each uniform will have their unique stats and descriptions.

Archived