Home

[TSL] Bao Dur Class Changes.

Wedge Suron

Bao Dur to Soldier with proper feats and Bao Dur to become a Consular, again proper feats.

They are to be starting and Jedi classes respectfully.

Also, I'd love if someone would please do this request:

This is the request: I'd like a mod that does what Toughness does for VP to happen for FP but I want it to be a Jedi Guardian/Jedi Swordsmaster/Sith Marauder feat, but with compatibility for all prestige classes. I don't want it to be a replacement mod, an addition. I want it to go along side the Toughness feat, Same availability as it too. I want it like this.

LV's available and Names:

LV 4: Force Stability

Prerequisites

Jedi Guardian or Jedi Weapons Master or Sith Marauder

Effect: Adds 2 points to your FP meter per level.

LV 8: Improved Force Stability

Prerequisites:

Force Stability

Effect: Adds 4 points to your FP meter per level, this replaces the 2 point bonus given by Force Stability.

LV 10: Master Force Stability

Prerequisites:

Force Stability.

Improved Force Stability.

Effect:Adds 6 points to your FP meter per level, this replaces the 4 point bonus given by Improved Force Stability.

Comments: I want this to be a mod that is for anyone. I want this also to be compatible with the Fast Feats mods. So anyone with it would be allowed to use it early if you wish.

Some people think it's stupid. What I don't understand is, that mods are made to make games interesting are they not? Then why do so many people think it's stupid. I'm not asking you to release the FP mod publically, just do it for me.

I did what you wanted with Bao Dur.

I haven't tested this outside of your first encounter with him and the dialogue still reads 'Bao Dur has become a Jedi Guardian', but everything seems to be working as it should. I started him at level one so you can build him however you want. Just drop everything in the override.

Just remember that Bao Dur cannot wear heavy armor.

I was looking through the Feats.2da (trying to figure out how to give HK-47 the feat that lets him communicate with droids as a default feat...) and saw there are a whole bunch of unused feats. Couldn't you edit those to simulate adding "new" feats? Unless all those are enemy-only feats or something, I just know there are a bunch of them.

Then again, I'm a complete noob to modding, so...

I was looking through the Feats.2da (trying to figure out how to give HK-47 the feat that lets him communicate with droids as a default feat...) and saw there are a whole bunch of unused feats. Couldn't you edit those to simulate adding "new" feats? Unless all those are enemy-only feats or something, I just know there are a bunch of them.

Then again, I'm a complete noob to modding, so...

Those removed feats don't do anything as well (at least the ones I fiddled with).

Archived