Home

k2 mandalore's armor --> k1

DISTURBED 1

can someone please put mandalore's armor from k2 into k1 and have it be found either in one of three places: 1) the dantooine star map ruins, 2) on the yavin 4 place, or 3) just appear in your inventory after you escape the leviathan?

if you put it on the leviathan, since its kinda late in the game, it would be nice if it could have some decent stat bonuses.

Thanks again to all you awesome modders!

Rules are too strict?

With all the respect, George could sue our ASS off for even talking about it. He own Star Wars and can shut anything related to it that he doesn't like down.

We know he and his company don't like talk about porting and various other stuff (mentioned in the rules) so why take our chance? :)

And don't go 'what are the odds they are looking?' I know they do. I've talked to government functionaries who's job is to keep track of certain sites. Think before you post. Big brother IS, in fact, watching.

@ Topic:

Maybe it's possible to change that armor that Candarous can wear? I'm quitthere's a certain armor type that also adds the helmet when equiped. Maybe it could be skinned to Grey. Candarous could then still wear if...

Archived