Home

K2: TSL Flashbacks idea...

jonathan7

I'm busy with various modding and other "real life" projects, but I did have what I think is a cool idea.

a) Flashbacks on Dxun - the Exile as a general leading the charge making decisions for battle - fighting towards the Mandalorian strong hold.

b) How Malak lost his jaw has never really been explained - 'officially' apparently Revan did it. However I think it would be quite cool, some point in game to have a confrontation between the Exile and Malak; Malak would be trying to persuade the Exile to join with him and fight Revan; or perhaps now defending a Republic world, which the Exile disagree's with. Then a lightsaber duel errupts, in which the Exile cut's Malak's jaw off - and then a large number of Dark Jedi come to Malak's rescue and the Exile retreats.

I know both are a rather large undertaking, but I thought them both interesting.

didn't malak lose his jaw to Revan? "He later wore a large metal shield that covered his face from the nose down. The shield was a prosthesis made necessary by a ghastly lightsaber injury that completely severed his lower jaw,[3] inflicted by none other than his Sith Master, Darth Revan." thats from wookiepedia

didn't malak lose his jaw to Revan? "He later wore a large metal shield that covered his face from the nose down. The shield was a prosthesis made necessary by a ghastly lightsaber injury that completely severed his lower jaw,[3] inflicted by none other than his Sith Master, Darth Revan." thats from wookiepedia

Yeah I did put that above...

How Malak lost his jaw has never really been explained - 'officially' apparently Revan did it.

;)

wow i'm retarded my bad, but from the looks of the chronology the exile wouldve been in the unknown regions when malak lost his jaw because he doesnt have the prosthesis when they start the search for the star forge but when they declare themselves dark lords of the sith he does so it had to happen sometime during their search

wow i'm retarded my bad, but from the looks of the chronology the exile wouldve been in the unknown regions when malak lost his jaw because he doesnt have the prosthesis when they start the search for the star forge but when they declare themselves dark lords of the sith he does so it had to happen sometime during their search

Interesting point - I suppose Malak could of always 'hunted' down the Exile to try and get the Exile to join him and together defeat Revan... But the Exile says no...

Archived