Home

[TSL] Male Purple Twi'lek PC Head

HIGH ON PIE 14

I am no modder so I have no idea how hard this would be to make. Can somebody please make me a male purple twi'lek pc head. Of course I would want him to be able to wear robes and actually see them (don't care if he can't wear armor). Again I have no idea how long it would take to make this or how hard it would be, so sorry if I'm asking for alot. We see many female twi'leks but not many male ones. I did search for this mod and found nothing but if one exists a point in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks!

~HOP

Luckily enough, Xor's files still exist (and work) in TSL. I didn't care for Xor's eyes so I changed them to green and added a 'Sith eyes' darkside transition. He uses the Disciple's clothing for the underwear and normal clothing slots and will show all other male robes and armors.

Download

It uses TSL patcher so there shouldn't be any conflicts.

:clap2:@Dragoon ZERO: Thanks, It sounds great! I never like his original eyes either. Can't wait to test it. :D

@ Inyri: Oh yeah, thats right...I forgot about that way. I swear, summer vacation is killing my brain cells. :xp:. I'll remember that way for my future twi'lek needs. :D

~HOP

Archived