Home

Xbox 360 controller

e_mpika

thanks for the really unhelpful and patronising reply

I do have a mk1 sidewinder forcefeedback but unforunatly the computer i now play on doesnt have a joystick port so it has been rendered obsolete.

a dual analog gamepad seems better than a joystick these days for most stuff anyway. lots of buttons, dual analog sticks, analog triggers. the only thing i can see missing is a twisting stick for yaw/roll (which for xwa could be assigned to the triggers i guess)

thanks for the really unhelpful and patronising reply

I do have a mk1 sidewinder forcefeedback but unforunatly the computer i now play on doesnt have a joystick port so it has been rendered obsolete.

a dual analog gamepad seems better than a joystick these days for most stuff anyway. lots of buttons, dual analog sticks, analog triggers. the only thing i can see missing is a twisting stick for yaw/roll (which for xwa could be assigned to the triggers i guess)

They make USB adapters now for game ports capable equipment. I have had a Wingman Extreme 3D for over 10 years now that works like a champ, I can still snipe TIEs at extreme range, and it uses an adapter

Archived