Home

Meditating in TSL

SW01

Hi there,

This may seem odd but can anyone create something for TSL that activates the meditate animation for the PCs? Some kind of friendly-force power or something similar?

Not looking for bonuses or special results, just to activate the animation (specifically, the one the exile is using when approached by Visas/Mical before confrontation w/Atris and Nihilus, i.e. not the cross-legged one)

Thanks!:)

Hi there,

This may seem odd but can anyone create something for TSL that activates the meditate animation for the PCs? Some kind of friendly-force power or something similar?

Not looking for bonuses or special results, just to activate the animation (specifically, the one the exile is using when approached by Visas/Mical before confrontation w/Atris and Nihilus, i.e. not the cross-legged one)

Thanks!:)

I'm pretty sure you could just make a force power call a certain script, which you could set up to loop that meditate animation for a certain amount of time. I think the stoffe made a tutorial about force powers.... and if you get to that point, I'm sure someone with some animation knowledge will be able to tell you the exact syntax of the script you need.

_EW_

Archived