Home

3C-FD mod

jedi7000nathan

• 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Would it be a conditional puppet thing, like you get it as a puppet if you repair it on Peragus?

Nope, I integrated a couple of scripts in T3's first dialogue options, right after he joins your crew (particularly the one when you tell him that he looks like he needs maintenance).

wow really? Hmm, S the other astromech just shows up after that?

Yeah... that's the part of the dialogue I have to work on... The part when 3C explains how he just got there.

And the voices too. For some stupid reason, it seems that I can't add voices in my custom dialogues...:confused:

Yeah... that's the part of the dialogue I have to work on... The part when 3C explains how he just got there.

And the voices too. For some stupid reason, it seems that I can't add voices in my custom dialogues...:confused:

well, if it was possible to do it by a simple talking to t3, why not have it so you could talk to the actual droid on peragus and have it join t3 after you or t3 'fix it' on the actual station, that would solve most of your problems i think

edit: oh, i didn't notice that last part what do you mean you can't add voices?

well, if it was possible to do it by a simple talking to t3, why not have it so you could talk to the actual droid on peragus and have it join t3 after you or t3 'fix it' on the actual station, that would solve most of your problems i think

edit: oh, i didn't notice that last part what do you mean you can't add voices?

I concede, your idea is much better than mine here.

I mean that I can't add sound on the dialogues. When the ncp's talk, they're mute...

• 1 month later...

Archived