Home

Download Full Jedi Outcast

admxwingc

Hey Guys,

Haven t played in a while and I really wanted to play again. My CD is all messed up and I can't install the game. Does anyway know where I can download a full version of JKO? Doesn't look like you can buy this anymore...

Thanks,

AdmXwingC

Well, good luck with that. If your looking for a way to download it legally, well your fresh out of luck. You MIGHT be able to send LucasArts tech support a message, and ask them if they can replace your CD. Other than that, your screwed.

Contact LA about getting a replacement disc. This is not free though.

It may be simpler to just buy the relatively new Star Wars: Best of PC collection. It contains Jedi Outcast. It can be found wherever games are sold. Example

For future reference, even if the game is hard to find and buy, it's never a good idea to ask for download links for non-freeware games.

Warez begging isn't allowed on these forums. The game is cheap now (and can be easily purchased from amazon or ebay), so you should have no problem getting a replacement. Thread Closed!

And this serves as your warning, new poster admxwingc... next time it'll be a ban.

Archived