Home

I need a few scripts for a new Taris "Side Story"

harIII

I am presently in the process of creating a new mod on Taris that will allow you to join a Secret Society. For now I need a few scripts and there will be more needed in the future.

1 - A script to have a person in the Taris South Uppercity after you talk to her make another person to appear in Taris Uppercity Cantina.

2 - A script to have after you finish a conversation, a speeder will warp you to my new module called cs_1.

Thank you in advance for any help.

1 - A script to have a person in the Taris South Uppercity after you talk to her make another person to appear in Taris Uppercity Cantina.

I can't go into specifics now, but you need to add the spawn script for the person in the Cantina with a global variable attached. Then you set a script in the dialogue and the person spawns when you enter the Cantina.

2 - A script to have after you finish a conversation, a speeder will warp you to my new module called cs_1.

When you finish the conversation, attach a script that warps you to a waypoint in cs_1. You can just warp to cs_1, but the waypoint means that the warping is more specific. I'll attach a specific script later, if someone doesn't do it before me.

Archived