Home

TSL Holowan Extradimensional Emporium request

ZimmMaster

Is there any way we could have a TSL version of the Holowan Extradimensional Emporium? And for those who do not know what it is... It is a mod that gives you an Item called Holowan Extradimensional Emporium and what it's a shop in armband for you can get all the items in the K1 game for free and when you exit it restocks every time so you can never run out. So can we have a TSL version of this please?

Is there any way we could have a TSL version of the Holowan Extradimensional Emporium? And for those who do not know what it is... It is a mod that gives you an Item called Holowan Extradimensional Emporium and what it's a shop in armband for you can get all the items in the K1 game for free and when you exit it restocks every time so you can never run out. So can we have a TSL version of this please?

:bluidea:

Hak Pad

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149446

Be sure to download the Booster Pack #2 as well (you can skip Booster #1, v2 has the changes already applied)

:D

:bluidea:

Hak Pad

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149446

Be sure to download the Booster Pack #2 as well (you can skip Booster #1, v2 has the changes already applied)

:D

Thank you ChAINZ.2DA. I haven't got TSL in the mail yet but I'm expecting it sometime this week. But when I do I will see if this is what I requested(which I'm sure it is but I still want to find out) thank you.

Thank you ChAINZ.2DA. I haven't got TSL in the mail yet but I'm expecting it sometime this week. But when I do I will see if this is what I requested(which I'm sure it is but I still want to find out) thank you.

No worries. Completely understand ;)

If it helps.. Andargor himself helped me with the Booster #2 which includes his disguises for TSL. He didn't make a TSL Emporium because this mod covered it (his mod was the original inspiration for the HP) :D

Our exchange starts at post #40 and you can see by #67 that he greatly enhanced the Hak Pad's functionality. After that, we just piled on the options.. hehehe

If I can get TSL installed and functional on my new Vista box, I might look in to even more additions. Too early to guarantee anything though :)

Archived