Home

been along time since i've been here got a mod question

Revnant

Not sure if any of you remember me but I was new to the modding seen. I was planning on making new robes and items as a pack for the various classes out there. Now what I want to ask is what things would I need to make new head models? I would like to make heads from popular characters from different games and books etc. I saw in a review of a mod in kotor2file.com(I believe it was) that that was the best place to start up. Also I was wondering it someone made a video tutorial because I am for of a visual learner. Any help would be appreciated and I would definitly add you into the credits if I release anything.

As far as new heads are concerned I don't think it is still possible. I know Sekkoten was working on one but I haven't heard anything about it in a long time.

You can change the existing heads in the game with GMax by moving the vertices around but brand new heads right now is not possible. If you wanted to remodel existing heads you would need Tania's Replacer Tool to be able to get them in game. Someone with more experiance in the modeling world could probably help you better than I could.

I don't know of any video tutorials that deal with remodeling the heads in game.

If you need Tania's Replacer you can send me your email thru the PM system and I can send it to you.

And Welcome Back :)

Eefluxx

thanks man wasnt sure if you where still here. I didnt mean like making a completely new one from stratch and then bring it in. Though it kinda sucks i'll be limited with what I planned. Also any good tools for making recruitment mods would be good too. And thanks for the info. I would look myself but there is so much its hard to find exactly what you need if you haven't really modded like me.

Yeah sorry but i'm still new and havent been modding for awhile. I was just a little lost and wanted some of the communities perspective and tools are good based on what I want and would like to do. Sorry I didnt state that earlier and thanks for the link.

I encourage some exploration. If you look around the forums before asking questions I think you'll find that 90% of the time you'll find your answers on your own. Only after you've unsuccessfully searched should you ask. This is true of most forums. :)

Archived