Home

Rogue Jedi

nagolxela

I found where it says you need to press certain buttons on the screen to start something to finish him off, but I can't get it to work.

I start with O then he jumps in the air, then it wants to press a random button at that point. problem is evertime I hold or tap the button, he does force repulse then heals himself.

anyone have an easy time with this guy on the PS2 version?

can someone please tell me how to beat the rogue jedi on the wii? I get to what I think is the finishing move but I can't figure out what they are wanting me to do. It shows the wii mote with arrows all around, so I've moved it all around. then it shows the same thing with the nunchuk so I move it all around, and then the jedi just gets all his power back and I'm back where I started.

can someone please tell me how to beat the rogue jedi on the wii? I get to what I think is the finishing move but I can't figure out what they are wanting me to do. It shows the wii mote with arrows all around, so I've moved it all around. then it shows the same thing with the nunchuk so I move it all around, and then the jedi just gets all his power back and I'm back where I started.

I have the 360 version but my friend bought the Wii version and brought it over last night for me to try.

Basically what you need to do is when the nunchuk is shown, move it in any direction and the same thing applies for the Wiimote. Do those movements in the right sequence that it directs you too, and congrats, you've beaten the Rogue Jedi :D

I found where it says you need to press certain buttons on the screen to start something to finish him off, but I can't get it to work.

I start with O then he jumps in the air, then it wants to press a random button at that point. problem is evertime I hold or tap the button, he does force repulse then heals himself.

anyone have an easy time with this guy on the PS2 version?

I had a fairly decent time with him on the ps2. what I mainly did was use FP and shock him alot. some saber throws later, it prompted me to hit the random buttons, I had a problem with that at first cause I wasn't hitting them fast enough. there is like a 2 second time to hit the button and correctly before it stops and lets him regain health. I hope this has helped you out some if any at all.

OK HERE IS HOW YOU DO THE "FINISH HIM" BUTTONS FOR ALL THE BOSSES:

1) Fight normally and drain down his health until you see the button symbol floating on the screen.

2) Tap that button ONCE only.

3) Tap the button symbols as they flash out on the screen during the animation sequence. Do not mash them continuously, only one tap per symbol flash.

4) If you fail a button, the sequence ends and your lovely target gains health up to a certain level, you kill him if you do all the buttons right.

Archived