Home

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Darth Eclipse

Hey guys! I got The Force Unleashed this morning (September 16th) at about 9:00 AM, right when the stores opened. :D I have not played much but so far I just got to Raxus Prime and I have not played any of the level. So I have two costumes and a red lightaber and a yellow lightsaber. Who else has the game? How far have you gotten?

P.S. Sorry to you people in Europe! :(

i got it on ps2 but like i just killed darth phobos where you find your crystals?

Same here.

The only crystals that I have are the default Red and I found a Green crystal in the TIE Construction Facility.

Good game so far, and I am very pleased with the graphics on the PS2 version. Very pleased. Hopefully I will be able to get a 360 soon, so I can play it the game on that. :/

Great game so far though. :)

Well, I have unlocked almost all of the suits and I have a blue crystal, red, red unstable crystal, yellow, yellow unstable, gold, and I think I missed a couple. I am now going back to Felucia. I was there on a previous level. I just found the crystals walking through levels and being careful to look for Jedi Holocrons. :duel:

My favorite crystal is the Black lightsaber crystal. It is found on the death star in that huge multi-level room where all the death beams come together into one. Jump into the gravity lift and float all the way to top level. Look around, you'll see a holocron above on top of an arch on the side that the huge green lens is. Double jump - dash is needed to reach the arch. But black lightsaber is sweet!

It sucks that you can't choose you ending on the PS2 version. I am so unhappy about that aspect of the game. Everything else was good, but this just sucks.

I did beat the game. Ending wasn't that great if you ask me. Could have been a little better.

Archived