Home

Please help me!!!! Please read and help, thank you!

dannyz780

Hi, thank you so much for reading,I purchased Force Unleashed on the Wii

from amazon. The first level you start out as vader and i did that and everything, until i got to kento,when i was fighting it was fine, till he

got low health. No matter how much i attack him and force choke him, he

still has 2 bars, also, it shows this nunchuk with arrows all around it, and if i move it kento jumps at me and i automatically do some force move and he

absorbs it and gains health, i can still hurt him and get him back to the 2

bars, and thats it, please users atforceunleashed.net i beg your assistance i was so excited for this game and now i cant do anything ive been trying for 2 days!

What the game is wanting you to perform is a Quick Time Event. (QTE) When the Rogue Jedi gets to about a quarter health the game starts telling you certain movements to perform with the controller. That's what you were seeing on screen. There will be multiple commands in a row. You have to do these in the correct sequence and within the time limit. :)

What the game is wanting you to perform is a Quick Time Event. (QTE) When the Rogue Jedi gets to about a quarter health the game starts telling you certain movements to perform with the controller. That's what you were seeing on screen. There will be multiple commands in a row. You have to do these in the correct sequence and within the time limit. :)

And, if you do it wrong (as in you don't hit the sequence on time, or you shake the wrong equipment, as I have), it'll cause the sequence to be broken, and the enemy gains some life.

The only thing I can tell you is that you just have to keep trying. Kento isn't very lenient on letting you choke him, so, you'll have to use your saber. That includes throw lightsaber (A + Swing wiimote down).

Archived