Home

Jkl. to map importer

Zwier Zak

Hey all.

Been a while since i've seen there forums :xp: 2 posts in 4 years. (sic!)

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but it seem that there are many editors on these forums. This is a bit closer to MoTs than JK or DF but ehy... I was thinking about starting my own little TC based on MoTS. The thing is I need an jkl. (level) to .map converter for concept reasons. I cant find dr0ids radiant plugin (it's gone for ages) and i was thinking that some of you might still have it. If so can you send it to me via e-mail? I also heard that the JK mod team had a converter. jkl2map? Annyone know if they would share it? Thx.

zwier_zak@o2.pl

Hey all.

Been a while since i've seen there forums :xp: 2 posts in 4 years. (sic!)

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but it seem that there are many editors on these forums. This is a bit closer to MoTs than JK or DF but ehy... I was thinking about starting my own little TC based on MoTS. The thing is I need an jkl. (level) to .map converter for concept reasons. I cant find dr0ids radiant plugin (it's gone for ages) and i was thinking that some of you might still have it. If so can you send it to me via e-mail? I also heard that the JK mod team had a converter. jkl2map? Annyone know if they would share it? Thx.

I've never heard of droid but I wasn't in the business of converting JK maps to JK2/JA, just editing versions that had already be converted/making new maps based on the architecture of converted levels. I'd PM Jedispy about the MotS levels. I believe he has the MotS mod's assets (which should include converted .jkl maps) though I'm not 100% on this. Otherwise, you can PM Shamus and see if he'll convert the levels for you, if he has the time. No guarantees but it's worth a shot.

One last thing. It's a bit of internet caution: I wouldn't post my email for everyone to see but request PMs and, if necessary, share email address that way to limit the chances of people/bots using your address to send spam. Just a bit of friendly advice. :)

I've never heard of droid but I wasn't in the business of converting JK maps to JK2/JA, just editing versions that had already be converted/making new maps based on the architecture of converted levels. I'd PM Jedispy about the MotS levels. I believe he has the MotS mod's assets (which should include converted .jkl maps) though I'm not 100% on this. Otherwise, you can PM Shamus and see if he'll convert the levels for you, if he has the time. No guarantees but it's worth a shot.

One last thing. It's a bit of internet caution: I wouldn't post my email for everyone to see but request PMs and, if necessary, share email address that way to limit the chances of people/bots using your address to send spam. Just a bit of friendly advice. :)

Just to piggy back off what DSM said. I received the the MOTS assests from jedispy awhile back, and there are no levels in there, only some menu's and a kyle and Mare skin/model. just to let you know.

• 10 months later...

I know this is gonna make me sound dumb as hell but someone e-mailed me the plugin some time back and while i was formating my drive I lost it again ;/ ;/ ;/ ;/ So if any of you has the plugin or is willing to share something similar I'd be most grateful. Also I'm making a DF2 Dark Jedi mod with all the duel maps in it. That's why I need this thing. (A beta to be released soon).

Archived