Home

Obama Campaign trying to muzzle criticism

GarfieldJL

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to the WaPo site linked to in the story, but didn't see anything confirming or denying this. Neither did I see anything at Huffington Post or Talking Points Memo.

Since Milbank's column appears to have a humor bent to it, I'm wondering if something was taken out of context and turned into a Think Progress article.

Thanks for the link and I'll continue to keep an eye out for more.

This thread seems like an appropriate place to post this.

I haven't seen the story picked up by any actual news groups, so I'd take it with a grain of salt, but the implications are disturbing at best.

Uh, there probably isn't anything in that article and here's why you can say there probably isn't.

It would have already been all over the mainstream media earlier today, due to the fact they're looking for anything they can to smear Governor Palin. I expect it to end up on their reporting later today sometime, despite the fact there probably isn't anything there.

I'm going to donate a dollar to Obama's campaign for every one of Garfield's post which contain a fallacy or a double-standard. Anyone with me?

Would if I could... but I don't think you can donate that much legally... not to mention I don't have the millions to spend. :p

It would have already been all over the mainstream media earlier today,
I think these are my favorite types of posts. The "If this were real the liberal media would have eviscerated all republicans within arms reach" or "Well if this had been (insert conservative politician) the media would be going ape-****" posts.

No actual basis for any of it, but a constant stream of conjecture.

I think these are my favorite types of posts. The "If this were real the liberal media would have eviscerated all republicans within arms reach" or "Well if this had been (insert conservative politician) the media would be going ape-****" posts.

No actual basis for any of it, but a constant stream of conjecture.

See: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=193049

The man only asked Obama a question, I didn't even have to go off site for this source.

Joe the Plumber is not even running for office for crying out loud.

Archived