Home

Force power ideas

Saber-Scorpion

well i don't want new powers i just got some idea's for the existing one

for TSL how about making force scream neutral and sound like in episode 4 when obi wan scares away the sand people

for both games i would like the force storm that they lift their one of their hand up and shoots lightning i would like it to come out like detstroy droid so they put the hand forward instead and it comes lightning out

for both games i would like the force storm that they lift their one of their hand up and shoots lightning i would like it to come out like detstroy droid so they put the hand forward instead and it comes lightning out

So, to elaborate, you want Storm to use a regular lightning's hand animation, but with more lightning? I think a reasonable substitute would be the Chain Lightning power in the High Level Force Powers mod.

So, to elaborate, you want Storm to use a regular lightning's hand animation, but with more lightning? I think a reasonable substitute would be the Chain Lightning power in the High Level Force Powers mod.

I think he wants lightning's (storm's) regular effect to come from a forward hand, like the destroy droid power.

_EW_

Archived