Home

increase force jump higher than default lvl 3?

B randon

we all love it, some more or less than others, but i Love it. Currently i have the demo, I'm getting the game in a matter of days, but as of now i see new reborns (on the demo) jumping like a freeking gazelle. They beat my level 3 force jump by jumping twelve times higher. How is this?

What I'm getting at is that i want to be able to do the same thing, i'm not sure if it's possible on the demo, but tell me if you know how.

again all I'm asking for is how to increase my force jump to "24...ect" times higher. I'm sure it's a beginner question, but ever since I've had it for the xbox I've wanted to jump as high as them.

**ARG: well from my reading the "SDK" has not been released for sp so that makes it impossible for me to AMP up my force jump? so if it's not possible on SP how would you do it on MP?

Try setforceall 1138. That's the maximum on ALL the Force Powers. That's for the PC version. If you're playing it on Xbox, I found this cheat method: push and hold right thumbstick then press up, up, down, left, down, and up on the D-pad. For unlimited force powers on Xbox, there's up, down, up, left, up, and right on the D-pad. For all force powers on the Xbox, Left, Down, Right, Up, Down, Down on the D-pad.

• 2 months later...

hello a couple of questions is it possible to switch the staff saber style to fast? i saw a jedimaster with a staff do a kata like he had the fast style of single saber? also is their a way on jedi academy to possibly spawn darth vader or darth maul, dooku on this game any info would be great.

• 1 month later...

Archived