Home

head doesnt appear

irishladdy08

You've done nothing wrong. This is a simple bug i get ALL the time. To get the head to appear just exit the creation screen and enter it again till it appears on one of the existing bodys. I have tried to fix it alot but I have been unsecsessful.

~Hope this helps.

Make sure the files are named the same that you put in the appearance2da and override, one letter or number can mess it up

Its been awhile since I've done these but I think you might have to make sure you save the tga as 32bit. (might be 24 for K1 I can't remember)

If I am wrong someone will correct me :)

Eefluxx

Only other thing I could think of is to make sure your heads 2da line matches with the normal head column and that backuphead is at ****

I do know one time in portraits 2da I had to change the forpc column from 0 to 1 for the intended PC to work

Which person are you trying to make selectable?

Eefluxx

Aah... this problem. I usually found that by re-doing the 2da files can help.

Also, another solution I got while playing with adding new heads was that I sometimes messed up portraits.2da. You may think that all it does is add portraits, but it doesn't. At times, it messes everything up when I enter something wrong in that 2da file.

In short, just check your 2da files. If you still can't find the problem, take a picture of the 3 2da changes you made, and post it here.

Archived