Home

(K1) T3-M4's Vocabulator

Christos K

I really dislike T3's sounds in K1 they have much more attitude in K2 can someone change them to sound more simmilar.

Edit and one more thing I am not sure if this is possible could someone make HK-47 have the following starting attributes I hate to see him have less VP than my PC when they are both at lvl 20.

Strength: 16

Dexterity: 18

Constitution: 20

Intelligence: normal.

Wisdom: normal.

Charisma: normal.

This is simply to make him more of the bad ass he should be in K1.

Thanks in advance

Changing T3's sound would be possible, but I'm not sure if copying the sounds straight from TSL would constitute game porting. If it does, then I'll back off before this thread gets locked.

As for HK-47, sure thing, I'll have his updated stats ready as soon as I get home. I assume that it's for K1, right?

Note for Christos K: Regarding the viridian crystal replacement of the HOTG and MOTF colors, I'll probably be sending them to you with the HK-47 update.

- Star Admiral

Changing T3's sound would be possible, but I'm not sure if copying the sounds straight from TSL would constitute game porting. If it does, then I'll back off before this thread gets locked.

Sorry man, it's definitely porting. Copying any file from TSL to K1 is porting ;)

Archived