Home

All force powers mod?

SD Nihil

Dang. Oh well at least there is the one for K1. Someone should really make one for K2. Yes it may be more difficult in that in K2 there are other jedi clases besdies the ones in K1(Master, Watchman, and weap master, assasin, ds maser, murader). So yeah making a feat/power mod for K2 might be a little more complicated. Well if someone should make it or work on it. Thanks though.

What exactly do you mean by all feats/powers? Do you mean that all class types can access any feat or force power during level-up? That might be worth doing. I'll check it out, though it'll take a while as I'm currently nearing completion of my next mod and I'll like to finish that first.

- Star Admiral

What exactly do you mean by all feats/powers? Do you mean that all class types can access any feat or force power during level-up? That might be worth doing. I'll check it out, though it'll take a while as I'm currently nearing completion of my next mod and I'll like to finish that first.

- Star Admiral

By all powers/feats he means being able to access any power at any time. like being able to choose master speed instead of speed, or lightning without having shock.

With the K1 mod once you become a Jedi you are able to select all the feats and powers. However, with the K1 mod I remember it said not to press recommended because that would make the game freeze. So in a sense you are forced to get all feats and force powers. It was the only downside. I hope someone makes it for K2.

Archived