Home

Custom Merchants Price

HK-42

The .utm's for a merchant are typically fired after selecting a certain dialog option when speaking to them. You could create two .utms for one merchant. One .utm contains the items priced normally and the other one sets the prices really low. Depending on when and how you want the main character to be able to buy the really cheap item, you can either create a conditional script, use a global, check for an inventory item, or check for a certain feat.

- Star Admiral

The .utm's for a merchant are typically fired after selecting a certain dialog option when speaking to them. You could create two .utms for one merchant. One .utm contains the items priced normally and the other one sets the prices really low. Depending on when and how you want the main character to be able to buy the really cheap item, you can either create a conditional script, use a global, check for an inventory item, or check for a certain feat.

- Star Admiral

I found the problem, it was KT fault. I originally thought the MarkUp and MarkDown fields in KT editor would change the price so I set them both to 0. It didnt work. However, when I opened it back up I noticed they were back to 114 and 40. I tried to edit it again and still, back to normal. So I used tk's kgff which saved it normally and it did not revert back to normal. I dropped it in the override and it worked! Just it set them to 0 not 1 credit but thats even better, I thought the lowest the price could go was 1.

However what you said above would work too. Any thanks guys!

Archived