Home

Is there a CD Key for the game, and if so, where?

judge-z

Hi all!

I recently did the unthinkable and finally parted with my copy of JKA on ebay. I'm a long time ebayer, and have never had any problems with my sales.

However, I now have a buyer telling me that I did not send the CD keys for the copy of JKA he bought from me. This seems very unlikely as my stuff is always in great shape, and I keep everything together, and I also don't remember ever needing a CD key for the game. So my questions are...

1. Does the game come with/require a CD key?

2. If so, where is it written? Insert? CD Case? Case artwork? Manual? Which cover?

Thanks in advance - I'm trying to avoid my first negative at the hands of a new bidder, and I'd like to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

No there is no CD key for the Jedi Knight Academy on 2 CD's. you need an e mail to register on Lucas Arts site but no CD for the PC 2 CD version in the gray box

they will need minimum requirements:

WINDOWS 98/2000/ME/XP

HARD DRIVE: 1200 MB

CPU 450

RAM 128

Direct X 9.0 or better

Display Adapter 3D Harware

Thanks for the response, all. Got the same answer every gaming forum I posted to - I appreciate you all checking for me. It's clear this buyer (who has 0 feedback) didn't even bother trying to install the game before emailing me to complain.

Archived