Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ideal is pure , you are correct there. I have read an essay on communism and communism is a nice choice of government. But so far all of the great communist countries, have threatened america one way or another, b/c we are capitolist. That is why communist countries are bad and no one else is adopting communism.

What kind of fiction are we talking about here? Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Great American Literature?

The ideal is pure , you are correct there. I have read an essay on communism and communism is a nice choice of government. But so far all of the great communist countries, have threatened america one way or another, b/c we are capitolist. That is why communist countries are bad and no one else is adopting communism.

What kind of fiction are we talking about here? Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Great American Literature?

What I can't stand in communism are not those utopian ideas! This is the way it is used to manipulate people, making them believe to ideals that can't be realised! Would u share ur house with me duder? or the other members of this forum? Would u let me use ur PC or take food in ur fridge? no cuz u or ur family worked hard to get all that and because this "space" belongs to u! Furthermore it is know sadly well-known that all communists leaders are real *******s who sent intellectuals to goulags. That's why I can't stand communist.

If u have to be a politician who would u be ?

What I can't stand in communism are not those utopian ideas! This is the way it is used to manipulate people, making them believe to ideals that can't be realised! Would u share ur house with me duder? or the other members of this forum? Would u let me use ur PC or take food in ur fridge? no cuz u or ur family worked hard to get all that and because this "space" belongs to u! Furthermore it is know sadly well-known that all communists leaders are real *******s who sent intellectuals to goulags. That's why I can't stand communist.

If u have to be a politician who would u be ?

Fiction in general Artoo.

lol duder that's "et toi?" I would like to be "the beast master" lol no j/k I would like to be Indiana Jones (to marry Lara Croft)

Ok I let u answer the precedent question.

I am always there but nobody can see me although that most of the people can't stand me. Who am I ?

Fiction in general Artoo.

lol duder that's "et toi?" I would like to be "the beast master" lol no j/k I would like to be Indiana Jones (to marry Lara Croft)

Ok I let u answer the precedent question.

I am always there but nobody can see me although that most of the people can't stand me. Who am I ?

Fly.

Ok here is one riddle pretty tough:

You are in front of a room (outside then). There's only one door which is closed.There's just one lamp inside of the room. U have 3

switches outside of the room in front of you.How can u know which of those 3 switches switch on the light knowing that u can open the door only once ?

Fly.

Ok here is one riddle pretty tough:

You are in front of a room (outside then). There's only one door which is closed.There's just one lamp inside of the room. U have 3

switches outside of the room in front of you.How can u know which of those 3 switches switch on the light knowing that u can open the door only once ?

Originally posted by lord_adelgard

ahhh well at least I tried :(

hhmmm carbon dioxide? :D

Originally posted by lord_adelgard

ahhh well at least I tried :(

hhmmm carbon dioxide? :D

Archived