Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

Guest Luke Skywalker

They are one of the few companys I have any respect for, along with virgin (they own westwood) and blizzard.

EDIT: Oh oops um my quest is to become something...:rolleyes:

WHat is your quest?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Admiral Odin

I have many quests. 1.Learn Norse mythology, 2.Graduate third in my class. and others.

How many people can read Norse Runes?

Guest Admiral Odin

I bet he will if you say please.

On the side not Thor is the Norse god of Thunder, and Thursday is named after him. I prefer Odin (God of war, death, poetry, Knowledge, and King of the Gods)

Do any of you even know what Norse runes are?

Guest Luke Skywalker

I dont do the Christmas thing Im atheist, I know your going to say well Christmas is more than religion but in my eyes its not...I dont want to start any arguements so don't really pay attention to that....

Who thinks Im an idiot for saying Maul fights Vader in EP3? OMG Im such a retard....

Guest Tie Guy

Yes, they are a ship/landspeeder manufactorer. They are a fairly successful company based in the outer rim territories and are located on the planet of Sullust. They made a variety of ships, including the Quasar Fire-class Bulk transport, the XP-38 landspeeder, and the famous Lady Luck, which was a Personal Luxery Yacht 3000. They also designed the XP-35 and 34 class landspeeders, one of which was Luke's.

Who has ever heard of Sienar Fleet Systems?

Guest Luke Skywalker

I do, its a good show

Which game other than cold war are you most excited about? (excluding GB, Galaxies and coldwar)

Guest Luke Skywalker

Not me. Oh on Jay Leno they were coming up with names that afgan could be renamed one was got-our-a$$-kicked-istan. We will bomb them until its just a big crater if we have to!

Who watches Jay Leno?

Guest Boba Rhett

I watch Conan more.

Who else here realizes that if we bombed Afghanistan to the stone age, that it would actually be an improvement?

We're practically fighting the Flintstones here, people! :eek:

Archived