Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

force choke him

look at the top posters in the tell you i will thread, everyone with over a hundred posts in this thread is here

User Posts

krkode 416

Eets'chula 406

Darth_Rommel 377

silenthunter 366

Tie Guy 366

darthfergie 202

Artoo 166

Jedi_Knight 140

Clefo 115

Rogue Nine 105

NOW I AM THE MASTER, am i not

I guess It all depends on which day it is now doesn't it? Spelling corrections to above are- 'How' not 'who', & 'Jade's' not 'Jad's' I'm not sure what else isn't understandable about the post. To kill Jerec turn off the game, he doesn't exist anywhere else in the Star Wars Universe.

Well people who feel inclined and privleged to dictate rules when otherwise unneccessary definately lose points. So I'd say 'bout a -3 at the moment. But if you actually give a bantha's bum 'bout my opinion; lay off as 'rule master' and it's sure to go up in the next 15 minutes. I'll keep that score 'til then- for suspense & all that.

Sorry if I sounded hostile (all that Imperial Chain of Command Training and what not) Besides Whatta YOU have to say 'bout my statement involving Jabba, Thrawn, & Jade's lightsaber(Since when does she use that by choice?) But in all fairness I dunno it varies from topic to topic doesn't it- same with everybody? How bout a 5 for now since you really haven't informed me of much oor provided any incites as so far as I've seen. (Not a knock, just haven't read every single post on the boards or concentrated on every avatar/name)

Besides it is +8 from only a few minutes ago. Bound to get better right.

Archived