Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never have, never will, but I will not complain

Am I the only person that thinks this thread is for people with half a brain cell that NEVER ask thought provoking questions and give one word answers, further proving that they can't think worth a damn?

You couldn't be more wrong

A thought provoking question isn't some crap like "Socks or shoes?" It has to be an open answer like "Do you think the government is hiding aliens at Roswell?" But a thought provoking question needs an answer that isn't just "Yes" or "No".. ELABORATE on your stupid answers

Kapeesh?

Quote from the first TUIW post by YD: "This is to raise your post count in an intellectual way" Doesn't sound like fun to me.. I was here LOONG before you two.

BTW Krkode, Sarcasm is lost on the net okay?

Well....I suppose it's true, but I'm not sure if ANYONE can fix it now...not even you or YD, who seems to have banished it from his mind or mouse...

How do you think it makes the people who ask technical questions feel when they don't get answered?

Originally posted by DashRendar

It's named after Americo Vespucci, who was the true discoverer of the Americas. The USA part is fairly easy to get. ;)

What should the ratio for School Year:Summer Break be?

A few corrections, his name was Amerigo Vespucci and he was the first to realize it was a seperate continent (though he did visit a couple times). Columbus thought he was in India (thus, the natives were dubbed "Indians"). The true "first" European discoverer of the new world was Eric the Red, a Viking, who probably never really gave this new place much thought. Sorry, no offense is meant towards anyone, I'm just a bit of a history nut. Back to our regularly scheduled thread:

I think your right, it does change very very fast.

Can you learn anything from this thread?

Archived