Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

redwall, mossflower, mattimeo, martin the warrior , salamandastron, and more perhaps but it was so long ago i dont remember, i loved them though.

krkrode the majority of the last two days have been hit by rain (i thought that only happened in england!) England are 133 runs ahead in the second innings and have all there wickets in tact. looks like a draw!

do you think that a 3 match series is enough?

no

thats why i dont like tours by india and i like tours by aus and eng and SA

they always play 5 match series

if i remember right india hasnt played a 5 match series since 5-6 years

whereas everyone of englands and aus's games are 5 series except when they play india

i think having only 3 games doesnt show who the real winner is

remember when india beat aus 2-1

if that was 5 games im sure it would have been a draw or aus win

its not about current good form but about continued good form

what do u think about this

i agree i think 5 match series gives the best accurate result of current skill stamina tactics et all.

India took the first test easily and deserved it, the second was a draw (due to poor english tactics cuz had the opprotunity to win the match). Now the third looks like being a draw due to the rain :( its just a bit dissapointing its all gonna end like this.

But i loved it when India beat the aussies, especially when you won from the follow on!!!

yeah i thought it was all over:) but nowp

laxman saves the day!!! Ive never seen the aussies so helpless in a game of cricket.

and now they r out there and just beat the daylights out of SA

cricket i must say is a wierd game in the sense that u never know whos going to win the good team or miraculously the not so good team

whats the greatest match u ever saw in one day internationals

well considering that im a real cricket fan my fav sportsmen come from cricket keeping india as an exception and taking match fixing and all other probs out of the way my fav include

wasim akram, bevan, mcgrath, cairns, pollock, andy flower, cadd ick, ............

what other sports do u watch or play

Archived