Home

[TSL REQ] Dark Jedi Model

Ferc Kast

You remember the Dark Jedi from K1? Good. Anyways, I was having trouble while attempting to get the heads off of the male and female Dark Jedi as part of a TSL mod. (Yes; Their models are in TSL.)

So, could someone help me by taking off their heads to make them able to be worn? If so, I'll ensure that I credit you in the read-me when my mod's done. :) Additionally, could someone make variations of the female skin to match (as much as possible) the male variations?

• 2 weeks later...
I believe he wants someone to remove the head from the K1 dark jedi model, so it could be made into a usable clothing item.

Isn't that what the mod I suggested is. 'Cause if you look at the screenshots you'll notice the Malak's dark jedi robe model without the head. Or are you meaning to keep the hood? 'Cause if so I'm sure you could use the mod I suggested earlier combined with this one.

I believe he wants someone to remove the head from the K1 dark jedi model, so it could be made into a usable clothing item.

Yep; Exactly what I wanted.

Isn't that what the mod I suggested is. 'Cause if you look at the screenshots you'll notice the Malak's dark jedi robe model without the head. Or are you meaning to keep the hood? 'Cause if so I'm sure you could use the mod I suggested earlier combined with this one.

Umm...That mod uses the "Jedi Member" model, not the Dark Jedi model. Though, I did think about using another model after being told that this was impossible by another modder, over a chat-box.

Archived