Home

Is the US stock market becoming undervalued?

Jae Onasi

Could you perhaps elaborate on what a ligament source is in general?
That is the million dollar question anymore. If someone is offering you something too good to be true, then that is not a ligament source. There was a financial advisor around here that guaranteed 15% return on your investment. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true. It did not work out for those that invested with him as he defrauded investors of an estimated 10 million.

My suggestion would be make your own trades or be very skeptical of anyone. Make them do everything by the book, demand account statement and perspectives. If they are legitimate they will have no problem with this. Read everything and if anything looks suspicious report it to the proper state and Federal agencies. I assure you I do not get upset when someone requests another copy of their insurance policy or their account breakdown and neither should a financial advisor. Ask questions and make sure they are answered to your complete satisfaction.

If the person is demonstrates unethical behavior (Investing someone in long-term investments when short-term investment fit their goal) then find someone else, because it can be a sign of deeper problems. I went to high school with the guy that milked my friends and family for 10 million. I went to invest with him, but upon seeing that he put a friend in College into long-term bonds and her elderly grandparents into the stock market, I walked away keeping my money. Both were examples of unethical behavior, I also warned them, but they did not believe me at the time. By the time they believed me it was too late.

As to gold, I never believe it is a good time to invest in gold. My stepfather on the other hand disagrees, but my portfolio is stronger than his. :D

Archived