Home

[K1 OR TSL] TimeShift

ZimmMaster

Is it possible that someone could make a new character with the model and texture of TimeShift and if possible the weapon shown in the illustration. Here is a couple pictures of TimeShift.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
TimeShift_Sci-fi_FPS_Game_2007.jpg

Sorry, the below picture is the best picture I can get of him with his legs.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
timemastervo0.jpg

There is a resemblance to a mask mod on here I think.

About the armour, that'd be difficult to get right. I'm not a modder, but the detail might be tough.

There is a mod for JK3 that gives you TimeShift as a playable character. It's located at http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/TimeshiftBetaSuit;97504 and http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Timeshift_Darklier;86543. The quality on the above mods are amazing so I thought if we could have this in KOTOR or TSL, that would be awesome.

I can't. I'm not a skinner. The mods with the very few textures made by me are not very good. My K1 Red Twilek Head mod and TSL Red Twilek Head mod which are both located at KOTOR Files don't have many downloads. Plus, I had source textures to base the mod off of. This is a new texture. There is no way I can create this from scratch. I'm sorry and on a side note if I could make the textures myself, do you think I'd post a mod request thread here?

I can't. I'm not a skinner. The mods with the very few textures made by me are not very good. My K1 Red Twilek Head mod and TSL Red Twilek Head mod which are both located at KOTOR Files don't have many downloads. Plus, I had source textures to base the mod off of. This is a new texture. There is no way I can create this from scratch. I'm sorry and on a side note if I could make the textures myself, do you think I'd post a mod request thread here?

It was just a suggestion.

Archived