Home

Nar Shadaa

Chelo.-

Im doing a lot of threads but, im stucked again lol.

In Nar Shadaa, i met with Vogga and he said that i have to met with Goto, but i dont know where can i find Goto.

In the bar JekJek Tar i can't enter in the private room and it seems that there is Goto.

In a quest said that i have to get attention from the Exchange, i did all the quests from the refugee people, and i did some quests in all Nar Shadaa.

And i cant find Mira, i enter to the bar JekJek Tar and she didnt appears

If you already completed all the missions inside the Refugee Quad, the next part of the mission should automatically trigger. I take it you haven't met the Red Eclipse slavers yet? If you haven't, read this walkthrough for an idea of what you missed.

Also, it is not advised to post your email address on the forums. That's what PMs are for. Edit it out, or a moderator will do it for you.

- Star Admiral

If you already completed all the missions inside the Refugee Quad, the next part of the mission should automatically trigger. I take it you haven't met the Red Eclipse slavers yet? If you haven't, read this walkthrough for an idea of what you missed.

Also, it is not advised to post your email address on the forums. That's what PMs are for. Edit it out, or a moderator will do it for you.

- Star Admiral

I didnt complete some quests, like the woman who needs a fly for her family to other planet, i really dont know how can i do that.

or the man that is a pilot from the war and he said me that i have to find for him a pilot's license.

just those two quests. but i dont know how can i do them.

I didnt complete some quests, like the woman who needs a fly for her family to other planet, i really dont know how can i do that.

or the man that is a pilot from the war and he said me that i have to find for him a pilot's license.

just those two quests. but i dont know how can i do them.

Go Here... to their TSL walk through. Specifically here, #7 and #8. ;)

Something to try, if you have not already, is to speak to Kaalah-Nah, the Chadra-Fan who stands just inside the area transition that leads to the Cantina, on the right when you come to the more open area at the end of the corridor. She (I think :xp:) can tell you where you stand with the Exchange, and you can also bribe her to 'put in a word' for you - either that you don't like them (if that is the way your reputation is leading), or conversely that you do like them (or want to meet them, or something). That normally does enough when I'm ever stuck trying to get enough attention either way.

Hope that helps a bit! ;)

For the pilot license mission, you can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks. Alternatively, you can also complete that mission by persuading the captain of the crewmen to return. You can find him in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr. If you are good at Pazaak, you can also attempt to beat the Champ. You'll need the password to the Pazaak Den, which you can get from the Chandra-Fan that SW01 mentioned.

- Star Admiral

Something to try, if you have not already, is to speak to Kaalah-Nah, the Chadra-Fan who stands just inside the area transition that leads to the Cantina, on the right when you come to the more open area at the end of the corridor. She (I think :xp:) can tell you where you stand with the Exchange, and you can also bribe her to 'put in a word' for you - either that you don't like them (if that is the way your reputation is leading), or conversely that you do like them (or want to meet them, or something). That normally does enough when I'm ever stuck trying to get enough attention either way.

Hope that helps a bit! ;)

The problem is, i went to the Refugee site and i killed all the Socorros and Exchange people, before the Exchange call me for a meeting, so i didn't get enough attention from them, i just went there and i killed them :xp:

So, how can i talk with Goto and where is the Captain of the crewmen in Jekk-Jekk Tarr? I didn't find him and i can't enter to the private room in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr.

For the pilot license mission, you can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks. Alternatively, you can also complete that mission by persuading the captain of the crewmen to return. You can find him in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr. If you are good at Pazaak, you can also attempt to beat the Champ. You'll need the password to the Pazaak Den, which you can get from the Chandra-Fan that SW01 mentioned.

- Star Admiral

I will try that. And, i beat the Champ in the Pazak Den, but he didn't tell me anything important, i just beat it and thats all.

So, how can i talk with Goto and where is the Captain of the crewmen in Jekk-Jekk Tarr? I didn't find him and i can't enter to the private room in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr.

Anyway, i will try to complete the quests from the Pilot Work and from the woman who needs a travel, and maybe when i finished them i can talk to Goto.

Thanks for the help!

To find the captain of the Lunar Shadow Crew, enter the bar and head for the door to your left. Once in that room, look in each of the corners of the room. One of them should have a Weequay captain who is the person you're looking for.

Strange though, everytime I play through Nar Shaddaa, I just have to finish the Refugee Quad and the Flophouse in the Docks to trigger the Goto meeting. Funny how it seems so much harder for you, especially since you beat the Champ.

- Star Admiral

To find the captain of the Lunar Shadow Crew, enter the bar and head for the door to your left. Once in that room, look in each of the corners of the room. One of them should have a Weequay captain who is the person you're looking for.

Strange though, everytime I play through Nar Shaddaa, I just have to finish the Refugee Quad and the Flophouse in the Docks to trigger the Goto meeting. Funny how it seems so much harder for you, especially since you beat the Champ.

- Star Admiral

But, for the pilot license mission, i can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks?

i think its better than look the captain in the Jekk-Jekk Tar because i complete one of the two quests from the Refugee.

But, for the pilot license mission, i can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks?

That's the way I normally do it, too. You can complete two quests in one go, essentially, as you get a job for the refugee and a new captain for the Lunar Shadow.

Archived