Home

Rebuilding the Jedi Enclave

jinger

All the mods I've released should be compatible with anything that does not involve the same modules, the Battle of Telos mod only affects 222TEL.mod so it is compatible. This mod also affects 262TEL.mod but it should be compatible with any mods involving the area because it only changes the appearance of the Handmaidens, it does not replace the module.

This deserves a permanent installation it seems :) ... problem is I've already edited many of the 650DAN module files and dialogs damn :( ... anyway, I'm interested to see what have you done with the handsisters appearance, can I see them just copying to Override the p_handsisterbd.mdl/mdx and p_handsisterbb.mdl/mdx plus some -or all- of the sisters' utcs? without copying the whole Telos module?

thanks for this great job ... anyway I'm gonna 'steal' you some of those addittional spoken lines you know (Visas, Kreia, etc) :D

I'm interested to see what have you done with the handsisters appearance, can I see them just copying to Override the p_handsisterbd.mdl/mdx and p_handsisterbb.mdl/mdx plus some -or all- of the sisters' utcs? without copying the whole Telos module?
If you already have a 262TEL.mod file in your modules folder, don't worry, you won't lose anything, quite the contrary, you would have problems if you didn't have that file. When I packed the mod, I had to make a clean copy of the original module file. The unmodified 262TEL.mod is fed to TSLPatcher, which applies the due changes and dumps it in the modules folder. Problem is I didn't extract everything, it seems I forgot to extract dialogs :xp: I'm trying to get a staff member to replace that file in the mod that is already online, if possible, since it's just a clean copy of the unmodified original module. In the meantime, as long as you don't let TSLPatcher use the incomplete mod file, you'll be fine, just use KotorTool to extract 262TEL.mod and put it in your modules folder before installing, and don't forget to extract all of it.

I just tryed to install the mod and got this error:

• Modifying GFF file p_handmaiden013.utc...

• Finished updating GFF file "p_handmaiden013.utc" in "Modules\262TEL.mod"...

• Error: Unhandled exception: Cannot create file "D:\K2\Rebuilding the Jedi Enclave\262tel_tmp\invisible001.utp". Access denied (0)

Can anyone help me?

Archived