Home

fighting sual in the bridge (leviathan) spoilers!!!!!

starwars1

ok so i'm with bastila, carth and my character and i save right befor i entered the bridge. i can't seem to defeat the level. i either die instantly from grenades or i die within a minute or two from the dark jedi.

i've tried to figure out how to enable cheats but i'm not good with computers.

spoilers would be great!!! :D

Well, I'll be honest with you: Every first-time player has difficulties with this...many players create a 'weak' player character the first time around.

Anyways, my tactics:

Let Carth spam grenades on Saul and his two dark Jedi. They are far away, your character and Bastilla can then attack the nearest guards.

You can then go for the two dark Jedi with Bastilla and your character and have Carth 'weaken' Saul before you take him on using his blaster skills.

Hope this helps a bit...

The best advice I can give you is that Sual is not your greatest threat in this level. His damage to you is not too much. If you have force wave use it. Everybody but Saul will be knocked back. I usually have Bastila take out the guards with either lightning or some other offensive power. Have your character take out the dark jedi - they are your biggest threat. Ignore Saul until everybody else is down. Like Ztalker said, spamming grenades works well too.

Honestly it would help a lot if you gave us some info about your character as the guardian and councelor should have different strategies.

To enable your cheats you have to go to the swokotor.ini file and type "EnableCheats=1" (without the quotes) underneath Game options. :)

Welcome to the forums!

~HOP

Archived