Home

Appearance.2da modification (Kotor 2)

Kalek

Well, I downloaded a mod for Kotor 2 that I really don't want. If I give someone my Appearance.2da file and the one from the mod, can you remove that mod's contents from my Appearance.2da? The mod I downloaded was the restored M4-78 droid planet mod, I felt that it stretched the game out a bit too much so I want to get rid of it. I deleted all the other files for it, but I would also like the Appearance.2da cleared of that mod's contents as well. Can someone do this for me please?

Well, I downloaded a mod for Kotor 2 that I really don't want. If I give someone my Appearance.2da file and the one from the mod, can you remove that mod's contents from my Appearance.2da? The mod I downloaded was the restored M4-78 droid planet mod, I felt that it stretched the game out a bit too much so I want to get rid of it. I deleted all the other files for it, but I would also like the Appearance.2da cleared of that mod's contents as well. Can someone do this for me please?

All you have to do is delete the appearance.2da file. The game will see that there is not a modified appearance file in the override folder, and it will use the game's default appearance.

All you have to do is delete the appearance.2da file. The game will see that there is not a modified appearance file in the override folder, and it will use the game's default appearance.

^^:dozey:

Of course, if you have other mods that affect Appearance.2da in your override (ie you already had one before downloading M4-78 and you used stoffe's patcher) then deleting your appearance.2da would mess up those mods too.

Make sure that M4-78 is your only mod that has an appearance.2da before following Trigger's advice.

_EW_

Yeah if it was my only mod I would have deleted it a long time ago :p. I need someone to remove the M4-78 content from the file at this point, I deleted all the other files from that mod, all that is left is whatever was put into the appearance.2da file. I can't make head or tail of modding the Kotor games so I need someone to do this for me if they have time XP I'm more used to doing stuff in Jedi Academy :p

Yeah if it was my only mod I would have deleted it a long time ago :p. I need someone to remove the M4-78 content from the file at this point, I deleted all the other files from that mod, all that is left is whatever was put into the appearance.2da file. I can't make head or tail of modding the Kotor games so I need someone to do this for me if they have time XP I'm more used to doing stuff in Jedi Academy :p

Well, if you are at home and able to do it now, I have a few minutes...

I'll pm you my email address ;)

_EW_

Archived